Plan your Public Transport Trips through Saxony-Anhalt
INSA is the trip planner for local public transport in Saxony-Anhalt and in the MDV network (Leipzig/Halle area). Whether train, bus or tram: INSA provides an easy way to find out your next travel options from door to door.
The INSA trip planner includes:
- all timetables of trains, trams, buses and numerous ferries in Saxony-Anhalt and the MDV network
- all train schedules nationwide
- fares, mobile and online tickets for local and long-distance trains, Marego and the MDV network
- real-time information from numerous transport companies
- the telephone numbers to order call-a-bus services; many call-a-bus services can be booked directly via the app
INSA is a service of the federal state of Saxony-Anhalt in cooperation with the MDV (Mitteldeutscher Verkehrsverbund) and participating transport companies.
INSA is also available as an app!
What time does my train, bus or tram leave? Just take a look at your mobile phone. INSA delivers all train and bus connections in Saxony-Anhalt as well as in the national rail network to your smartphone. With the INSA app you can also buy mobile tickets for all journeys in the Marego and the MDV networks.
More on mein-takt.de
Saxony-Anhalt provides strong regional transport. State-funded trains, S-Bahn, PlusBus and TaktBus take you to all parts of the state from early in the morning to late at night, recognizable by the sign <O> Mein Takt .
At mein-takt.de you will find:
- Network maps of the state rail and bus network,
- Timetables of the regional train and S-Bahn lines in Saxony-Anhalt,
- Pocket timetables of the PlusBus and TaktBus lines in the state network,
- Information about the Saxony-Anhalt Ticket, Hopper Ticket & Co,
- Ticket vending machines and points of sale at stations,
- excursion tips, magazines and much more!