One ticket - all in! This motto applies within the transport associations. With your transport association ticket, you can use all suburban trains, local trains, buses and streetcars in the selected tariff zones and change flexibly between the means of transport.
In Saxony-Anhalt there are the following transport associations:
- Mitteldeutscher Verkehrsverbund (MDV) and
- Magdeburg Regional Transport Association (marego).
Did you already know? The INSA timetable information system knows the tariffs of the transport associations and automatically shows you the prices for your desired connection.
Saxony-Anhalt-Ticket, Hopper-Ticket & Co.: You can find ticket tips for journeys in the Bahn bus state network and beyond on our partner site mein-takt.de. Just follow this link:
- Single ticket/Single ticket child
- 4-trip ticket/4-trip ticket child
- Short trip (only valid with MVB in the Magdeburg tariff zone)
- 24-hour ticket/24-hour ticket child
- Mini group day ticket for up to 5 persons
- Group day ticket for 16 persons or more
- Weekly/monthly ticket (also in subscription, reduced for pupils, trainees and students)
- marego student leisure ticket
- Saxony-Anhalt Azubi-Ticket
- Premium monthly travel pass
- (Premium) job ticket
- 9 o'clock monthly travel pass (subscription), only valid in the Magdeburg tariff zone
- Senior citizens' monthly travel pass for the Magdeburg tariff zone and for the entire network
- Ticket Landeslinien (reduced fare for BahnCard holders on buses)
- Transitional ticket 1st class as single trip or monthly ticket
- Connecting journey/connecting journey child outside the time card validity area
The MDV area (old area) includes the districts of Saalekreis, Burgenlandkreis, Nordsachsen, Leipziger Land, Altenburger Land and the cities of Halle (Saale) and Leipzig. There you can use all local trains, streetcars and buses with your MDV ticket.
In the MDV North, your MDV ticket is only valid on local trains (RB, RE and S-Bahn). The MDV North includes the districts of Anhalt-Bitterfeld and Wittenberg as well as the city of Dessau-Roßlau. In addition, there is a transition tariff for the Könnern tariff zone in the Salzlandkreis district. On streetcars and buses in the MDV North, the tariffs of the local transport companies apply.
Further information can be found at
- One-way ticket / Single ticket child / Single ticket short distance
- 4-trip ticket / 4-trip ticket child / 4-trip ticket short distance
- 24-hour ticket (1-5 persons) / 24-hour ticket child
- MDV-Hopperticket for distances up to 6 tariff zones (only available via MOOVME)
- weekly ticket
- monthly ticket, annual ticket
for pupils, students, trainees reduced (weekly and monthly pass, monthly pass in subscription, SchülerZeitKarte, SchülerRegionalKarte)
- Abo Azubis Plus with network-wide validity and 2-way option!
- Student season ticket for the Halle tariff zone, e.g. SCHOOL Card Halle
- Azubi-Ticket Saxony-Anhalt
- AzubiTicket Saxony
- Pupil time ticket
- Abo card (monthly tickets and job ticket)
the Abo is available as Abo Basis, Abo Light and Abo Premium with different services and as Abo Senior
- semester ticket
- special tickets (MesseTicket, KulturTicket, City mobil, CityTicket, Leipzig-Pass-Mobilcard)